Thursday 16 May 2013

Stonemason in training

Apologies for being away so long, things have been a little hectic! 

Work is moving along swiftly at the Arts Center.  Work on Boys High is about to begin and plans for the Chemistry building are under discussion, which is very exciting.

I was allowed back in the carving tent the other week, and I was given a new challenge - to create a corner string course. It is not going up on the building (but I am doing one that is, and I will keep you all posted on that little project), but I have to say after faffing around and staring at it for ages trying to figure out the logistics of how it was going to work, I pretty pleased with the end result. 

Check out this little beauty: 





It's not completely level, but still, isn't it gorgeous (if I do say so myself!).

No comments:

Post a Comment